Saturday, August 02, 2014

quick mermaid update!

I don't want to spend a lot of time posting, but I did want to add a new picture so I can get a better look at my progress for the week. :)


The tail part of her tail is finished (hee hee) and I'll probably finish the rest of the fin on the left tonight.  And then I think it will be time to suck it up and stitch some over-one skin!

In less exciting news, I organized some of my stash today.  Well, just the WIPs/UFOs and anything that was kitted up.  Somehow I got all the WIPs/UFOs into two baskets that fit neatly on my living room bookshelves.  All the kitted up stuff is now in a small trunk that rests on the bottom tier of the coffee table.  I managed to go from five containers of stuff down to four... not a huge difference but it helps.

Plus it was nice to revisit all the in-progress pieces and to peek at the kitted charts!  There's a number of smalls in there so I might grab one of those if the over-one skin gets to me. :p

6 comments:

  1. She's beautiful and you're making quick progress with her. Great stash organising!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't know why, but she seems really effortless... for now at least. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, my goodness, she's beautiful. Can't wait for your next progress photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have a new one posted already. :3 I might need to take a little break now, though... my eyes are protesting!

      Delete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)