Monday, January 02, 2012

CJC - day 2!

Here's my Crazy January Challenge day 2 piece, Bumble Bee by Sisters & Best Friends.  It's also my first finish of the year. :)  I know I'm weird but it kind of bothers me because it says "bumble bee" even though bumblebees don't live in beehives!  It's still cute, though, especially since I added lazy daisy wings to the little bee... poor thing didn't have any in the chart!

Put a few more stitches into yesterday's piece as well, but I still have the entire pumpkin at the top to go.  No update picture as there's really not much to see there!  Since it's already 9pm, I don't think I'll be doing any more on it tonight.  Probably won't touch it at all tomorrow either, as my day 3 piece is Woodland Faerie by Teresa Wentzler!  I'll be lucky if I manage even two inches of the border on that beastie. :p

8 comments:

  1. Lovely finish, Rahenna. I had a day 2 finish as well, if you want to check out my blog http://kittenstitching.blogspot.com

    Just getting Day 3 on the go now.

    Hugs, Kaye xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet. I haven't heard of the designer before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finish! The wings were a good idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! Congrats on the finish and good luck with the 3rd day's project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute finish! Good luck with your Woodland Faerie piece :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)