Friday, November 11, 2011

knitting update!

Well, it's not stitching but I do have a knitting finish!  Sorry for the terrible picture, I took it with my Playbook while it was still on the blocking wires (stretching out the lace pattern) so it's not the best...


This crocus dishcloth pattern is free from Kelley on Blogger. :)

My GF and I have started going to the knit-in Thursday nights at Yarntopia.  I'm almost finished with my loopy beaded scarf thanks to two three-hour sessions there.  Of course, I've already started a new project, but there's so little to show that it's not worth a picture.  It seriously looks like a line of yarn on a needle.  REAL exciting. :p

This month will probably be poo for stitching as NaNoWriMo has eaten my brain.  I'm trying hard to get ahead but after taking last weekend off (BAD idea) I'm scrambling to keep up.  I'm exactly 300 words behind as of this very moment, so I should be able to get ahead this weekend.  Surely I can crank out more than 2000 words on a Saturday!

Another off topic thought: if you haven't seen In Time yet, I highly recommend it!  I've been anticipating the movie for AGES (two words: Cillian! Murphy!) but fully expected it to be terrible since the script was so dang cheesy.  It wasn't exactly high art, but it was quite enjoyable.  And, y'know... Cillian. ^^b

HAHA I can't believe this is the first time my sad obsession has reared its ugly head here. :p

6 comments:

  1. I love your knitted dishcloth. It's very pretty!! I love hand made dishcloths so much better then the store bought ones. I would love to see your loopy scarf too. :)

    I have been thinking about seeing that movie, the scifi buff in me is intrigued, but I will wait for DVD. I am glad to know that you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is really very sweet..i love the color so much and the pattern is so sweet too.
    love for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! the texture is awesome and I love the colour too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty dishcloth! In Time sounds interesting, but I don't know if I can stomach JT for that long. =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. JT was actually decent in the film! I was pleasantly surprised. Of course, I'll stomach just about anything for a glimpse of Cillian, so take that with a grain of salt! :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. The colors are so yummy!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)