Sunday, June 12, 2011

never enough Cirque & a cute needlebook!

Not much excitement around these parts, though I did manage to put nearly 10 hours into Cirque since my last post.

Here's how it looks at 47.75 hours!
I'm kinda mad that I ran out of red before finishing in the upper right. Oh well. :p

click here for full size! :D

The more interesting stitch this week was made by my girlfriend, who stitched up a sweet little needlebook (needlecase?) featuring some cute birdies. :3 It's a freebie design from a German stitcher named Sylvia K (link goes directly to the featuring post). The site and pattern are in German but it's easy enough to follow!


click here for full size! :D


click here for full size! :D


click here for full size! :D


click here for full size! :D

The needlebook is part of a set that also includes a scissor case, scissor fob, biscornu, and a pincushion, so expect to see more shiny things soon. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)