Saturday, November 27, 2010

could it be... Cirque?

Of course it could. :p I picked up the exact purple I wanted from the LNS (CC's Pansy Purple, if you must know :3) but I couldn't find a single blue that I liked. I must have spent a full 20 minutes looking at all the colors for all the different companies... Crescent Colours, Gentle Art, Dinky Dyes, Caron, others I can't even remember. Not a single sapphire blue that I liked.

So I replaced the blue with CC's Bejeweled, which is a rich, dark green. It's not exactly what I wanted, but none of the blues were even close to being what I wanted, and green's my favorite color anyway, so nyah. :p

Here we are at 26.5 hours!


click here for full size! :D



click here for full size! :D


My girlfriend and I made matching little Christmas kits yesterday! We were digging through our stash on Thanksgiving evening and admiring all the shinies. These two kits were taking up a lot of space in one of the small kit tubs because of the frames, so we dug them out and stitched them up. Cute and fast! I did the one with the red fabric, she did the green. I think we'll give them to her mom for Christmas. :)


click here for full size! :D


Now, if only Queen Lazybutt would get to work on her round robins... :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)