Friday, October 15, 2010

Barnabee's Bride :3

Whew. I had my father and brother visiting for a week and it's been slow going on the stitchy front. I was able to make some good progress on Titania but I haven't scanned her yet. I'll do an update for her soon.

But I did manage to start AND finish Barnabee's Bride by Just Nan. This was an easy project, completed in the span of about 24 hours. :3 I don't have the right kind of glue, so the shell button is shown loose here.


Speaking of Just Nan, I also picked up the chart and all the goodies for Mermaid Heart. I'm not a JN fan, but that particular design was very appealing to me, as was this one. And, okay, I bought Floral Fifteen because that's just awesome. :D

Got to stop buying new designs, I'll never catch up. We had another expensive trip to the LNS this week, but hey, it's vacation... right?

1 comment:

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)