Saturday, March 20, 2010

planning...

I recently bought Cirque des Cercles. And then about two days after I received it in the mail, I found it buried in my mom's stash (my father gave me all her stuff after she died). Soooo, it's a sign. I need to make this.

I've planned out my colors. I just scanned the image from the front of the chartpack, then painted over the image with various colors until it looked good. Here's the plan so far - eight colors total on a light cream background. It's a small image because I don't want to show a huge scan from the chart, even if it's the sample on the front.



Yes, I like colors. :) I'll probably try painting it in subdued colors too, just to see which one I end up liking more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)