Sunday, March 09, 2014

a wild Sylveon appears!

Haha, what?  Yeah!  I'm a member of a really active Pokemon collectors community, and I joined a swap event.  My partner said she likes custom stuff, so as part of her gift, I stitched her a Sylveon, a cute pink Pokemon who is verrrrry popular right now. :D

It should be okay to post here, I don't think anyone from that comm cares about my stitching blog. :p


I think I'm going to finish her as a no-sew cube so it will be more exciting than just a framed picture.  And if anyone cares, the fabric is PTP Mint (Belfast, of course!).

The pattern is from Birdie Stitching, if you use the search box, there are TONS of Pokemon! :)

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I was really doubting some of the colors when I started, but now that she's done, I'm really glad I didn't make any changes. It all comes together at the end. :D

      Delete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)