Friday, October 22, 2010

RR & more Titania

Got my stitching done on Blu's round robin! This will be a pretty palm tree when it's finished, but for now it's a blotchy pot and a lot of background. :3


click here for full size! :D


Titania is getting too big for the scanner. I'll have to resort to the camera soon.


click here for full size! :D


I also have TW's Woodland Faerie all kitted up, but I can't iron my fabric because the last time I used the iron, the scrap fabric I was using MELTED onto it. Luckily it didn't get on the actual piece I was ironing (Barnabee :3) but it DID completely ruin the iron and I haven't picked up another one yet. Blah. :p

1 comment:

  1. Great progress on both pieces! I love Titania, she's one of my all time favorites :) And scary about that fabric!!! I have never heard of such a thing before.

    Can't wait to see more Titania!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)