Friday, February 05, 2010

first post!

Well, here we go, my first post here in my crafty blog. I decided to start one here because there's a lot of other crafters on here, and it will be a lot easier to find people who share my interests. ^^b

So, I'm mainly interested in cross-stitch and beadweaving. But not at the same time. :p I inherited my mom's stash - and it was a LOT of stash because she was really a collector, not a stitcher - and somehow it sparked my interest in cross-stitch.

Here's my two recent sorta-finishes. First is a Christmas tree ornament from the Dimensions Creative Accents series. Just needs finishing to be turned into an ornament! Second is Poinsettia Biscornu by Kitty & Me, from one of the more recent JCS ornament issues. I'm still trying to decide what I want to do for the back... repeat the entire design? Part of it? None of it? It'll be my first biscornu so I don't want to mess it up. Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)